This fruit pizza with some large halves is a fan favorite!
It is simple and fun for all ages to make. Perfect opportunity to get the whole family involved.
The best part is you can make it how you like it! You can switch out the sugar cookie dough for any kind of cookie dough that is your favorite. Want to add other fruit to your pizza? Go for it! Get as creative as you want.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray baking sheet.
- Place tube of cookie dough on baking sheet and press into heart shape.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 15 min. (May need less or more time depending on how you like your cookies cooked)
- While cookie is baking, in a large mixing bowl combine cream cheese, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar. Beat until smooth. Grab a cutting board and cut strawberries into slices.
- When the cookie is done baking, remove from the oven and let it completely cool. (We set ours in the fridge to speed up this process)
- Once cooled, spread cream cheese frosting over the top and decorate with strawberries, raspberries, pomegranate, and large halves.